Poker Players Online

Welcome to Poker Players Online. Please register now!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poker Players Online

Welcome to Poker Players Online. Please register now!!!

Poker Players Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poker Players Online

WELCOME!!!

+2
MRNASTYONE
spowers454
6 posters

What means more to you a live win or online???

spowers454
    spowers454
    Admin

What means more to you a live win or online??? Empty What means more to you a live win or online???

Post by spowers454 Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Now I love winning anything, no question about it. Winning is winning and it don't matter how much I win but there is just something about a live win that just is so much better than any online game, ring session or tourny that I have ever won. Anyone else feel like that or is a win a win no matter what? For some reason Any live win, even the small $20 I won last night for some reason means as much maybe more to me than anything I've done online. Maybe it's the feeling of knowing that you starred across the table looking at them while you took them for every chip they had, Well i don't know for sure what it is that makes a live win so much better than an online win but am I the only one that feels like that???
    MRNASTYONE
    MRNASTYONE
    Admin

What means more to you a live win or online??? Empty Re: What means more to you a live win or online???

Post by MRNASTYONE Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:45 pm

I totally agree sp, a live win is the ultimate. I think the satisfaction of holding cash is was makes the difference. What a Face
    Cubbieman04
    Cubbieman04

What means more to you a live win or online??? Empty Re: What means more to you a live win or online???

Post by Cubbieman04 Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:37 pm

I'd have to say a live win would mean more than a online win any day. No matter how much cash you bring in online. Very Happy
    tbdbitl
    tbdbitl

Post by tbdbitl Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:00 pm

I too prefer to be alive when I win. I'm not so keen on the alternative!
    onpokaplaya

Post by onpokaplaya Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:50 am

i think sp hit it when he said u get to look them in the eyes when u win all there chips . but no matter where i think we all like to win .
    MRNASTYONE
    MRNASTYONE
    Admin

Post by MRNASTYONE Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:31 pm

tbdbitl wrote:I too prefer to be alive when I win. I'm not so keen on the alternative!

:lol! I have to agree 100% lol!
    Motan
    Motan

Post by Motan Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:30 pm

It's all about the money. So if I win 1$ more online hell ya I'm happier cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:45 am