Poker Players Online

Welcome to Poker Players Online. Please register now!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poker Players Online

Welcome to Poker Players Online. Please register now!!!

Poker Players Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poker Players Online

WELCOME!!!

3 posters

Full Tilt rush tables.

spowers454
    spowers454
    Admin

Full Tilt rush tables. Empty Full Tilt rush tables.

Post by spowers454 Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:37 am

Don't know if anyone has tried the new rush tables on FTP but wow. They are like a freeroll for money. Tried one out and it took some getting use to, switching tables after every fold but after a few hands I got the just of it. Sat for 20-30 mins I guess and what a joke. Had aces cracked both times I got them. First was from a moron calling me preflop out of position with j2off, wtf was he thinking then going all-in on a jack high flop, another jack just had to spike the turn. Then the next time there was a min raise and a reraise before it gets to me with my aces preflop. Not one to slow play so I repopped them to 15 times the BB, one fold one call. Ok thats what I was looking for I guess. Queen high flop and this idiot insta-allin on me. Takes a second but I decide he has a queen and call... I was right queen ten off, when that became a reraise hand from early position IDK. Turn was another 2 leaving him with 2 queens to win. Stupid F-ing river. Forget that mess. It's fine if people want to play like morons for money but when the rewards for stupidity come like that... No thanks. Short version, rush games are a joke, people play them like a freeroll and get lucky for being retarded. I WILL NOT be playing that crap again.
    SycoSteve
    SycoSteve

Full Tilt rush tables. Empty Re: Full Tilt rush tables.

Post by SycoSteve Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:53 pm

My reaction when I first heard about these new games: poker for action junkies and people with ADHD. . .
    spowers454
    spowers454
    Admin

Post by spowers454 Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:05 pm

SycoSteve wrote:My reaction when I first heard about these new games: poker for action junkies and people with ADHD. . .

Action junkies true. ADHD, not so sure. You don't have time to not pay attn. I did kinda like the fold and get a new hand thing. Lets the tighter players fold fold fold until they have a hand the want to play. Normal ring this could take a while. There you can fold 20 hands in under a minute easy. All in all it still sucked. lol
    Cubbieman04
    Cubbieman04

Post by Cubbieman04 Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:15 pm

I don't really understand the full tilt rush poker. Is there anyway you could explain to me the concept of the game?
    spowers454
    spowers454
    Admin

Post by spowers454 Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:58 am

OK It is kinda like a mix between a multi table tourny and a cash game. There are X amount of rooms and once you pick a room you can join a table, tilt seats you, you don't pick the seat. Once seated you are dealt cards, every site has preselected actions to click on and this has another one called quick fold. Everytime you fold you move to a new table and get dealt another hand. Using the quick fold option moves you before it is your turn to act, other players don't know this. So if you use the quick fold option and don't play a hand you can easily fold a couple dozen hands in under a minute. The blinds are tricky. It picks the BB by the player who has gone the longest without posting a BB, so you can be the sb or the button multiple hands in a row.

The play is terrible to say the least and when I played the horrible pushes were rewarded with them hitting their 2-4 outs time after time so I quit and have not been back since. It felt like playing a freeroll, everyone all in with top pair any kicker and sometimes with any pair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content