Poker Players Online

Welcome to Poker Players Online. Please register now!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poker Players Online

Welcome to Poker Players Online. Please register now!!!

Poker Players Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poker Players Online

WELCOME!!!

4 posters

The Olympics

MRNASTYONE
    MRNASTYONE
    Admin

The Olympics Empty The Olympics

Post by MRNASTYONE Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:09 am

Does anyone get into the winter olympics? I was watching the snowboard racing and it was actually wild. I never even heard of it before today. Besides seeing that on ESPN I have not watched any of it. I do catch certain events in the summer games but I hate winter and don`t like hockey so............. Suspect
    spowers454
    spowers454
    Admin

The Olympics Empty Re: The Olympics

Post by spowers454 Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:35 am

I didn't use to care much for the winter games but 2 years ago in the summer games my son got really hooked on them. Didn't matter what sport or event he was tuned in. Same this year with the winter games. So I started watching them with him and have started getting into a lot of the games. Curling I just can't do. All I can think about is wishing those fools with the brooms would come to my house to practice. Snowboarding I have always liked and really love watching it anyways. The 1/2 pipe is great but them boys, and girls, are insane lol.
    SycoSteve
    SycoSteve

Post by SycoSteve Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:28 am

Well, don't have cable or satellite and I don't have interest in most stuff they show on the OTA signals, so hard to for me to find the stuff I'd like to see more of: cross-country skiing, biathalon, long track speed skating, and. . .CURLING! Seriously, curling. . .

Bobsled, luge and skeleton and hockey are also on my "wanna see" list.. .
    SilverMama16

Post by SilverMama16 Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:50 am

I only watched the figure skating portion. I was glad the U.S.A. won as many medals as they did. I prefer the summer games though. By this time of year I hate the snow and cold and just can`t bring myself to watch more cold! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

pale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:20 am