Poker Players Online

Welcome to Poker Players Online. Please register now!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poker Players Online

Welcome to Poker Players Online. Please register now!!!

Poker Players Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poker Players Online

WELCOME!!!

4 posters

A new fish just swam into your waters. . .

SycoSteve
    SycoSteve

A new fish just swam into your waters. . . Empty A new fish just swam into your waters. . .

Post by SycoSteve Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Hey all, wanted to take a moment to say hello, y'all. Just found your little spot on the web here. Hoping to find a lot of good information and exchange some ideas -- when I get one that is. . .

I see a few familiar names around here on the members list and no doubt some of you have come across me before. But I also see a bunch of names I don't know which is refreshing in its own way. . .

Hoping to learn something I don't know from the players here and looking forward to sharing a table with y'all at some time. Hope it'll be soon. . .
    MRNASTYONE
    MRNASTYONE
    Admin

A new fish just swam into your waters. . . Empty Re: A new fish just swam into your waters. . .

Post by MRNASTYONE Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Hello and welcome to Poker Players Online!!!

To gain active status we are currently only requiring 1 post due to us being new. This will change soon and once it does, active status given on the first of the month. To remain active you must make 1 post per month to retain your status. Active status will not be given if your poker nicknames are not posted.

The passwords for our tournamenst are available only to members who have active status. Please, DO NOT ask or post for passwords. Never share our passwords with anyone! You will be banned from PPO and the site where the tournament is being hosted permanently!

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions and CONGRATZ on the FREE $5 for being our 50th member!!!!!
    SycoSteve
    SycoSteve

A new fish just swam into your waters. . . Empty Re: A new fish just swam into your waters. . .

Post by SycoSteve Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:44 pm

Thank you for the welcome, Mr Nasty and thank you, also, for the information about how things will work here. Great to know ahead of time. I don't see how it should be difficult to remain an active member. . .

Lastly, thanks very much for the bonus. I honestly did not even know about it. Just a benefit of being in the right place at the right time. Too cool! Cool
    teabagger357
    teabagger357

A new fish just swam into your waters. . . Empty hey

Post by teabagger357 Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:30 am

Hey congrats on 50th Steve. How ya doing buddy. I just wondered in here also. See you around good luck at the tables
    SycoSteve
    SycoSteve

Post by SycoSteve Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:22 am

teabagger357 wrote:Hey congrats on 50th Steve. How ya doing buddy. I just wondered in here also. See you around good luck at the tables
    Howdy & much obliged tea. Complete surprise, but a pleasant one. Will surely catch you around somewhere. . .
    SycoSteve
    SycoSteve

A new fish just swam into your waters. . . Empty The man is as good as his word! Thank you!!

Post by SycoSteve Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Hey all. . .just got home and opened up my DoylesRoom client and found the $5 bonus that MrNastyOne had promised me for being the 50th member to sign up here had been credited to my account there. He is true to his word -- never had a doubt anyway as he made sure to keep me updated -- and it's hard to find stand up people like that these days. Good man, good job!

Thanks very much for the bonus, MrNastyOne! It's great being here and glad to be a member! A new fish just swam into your waters. . . Icon_cheers
    onpokaplaya

Post by onpokaplaya Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:42 pm

SycoSteve wrote:Hey all. . .just got home and opened up my DoylesRoom client and found the $5 bonus that MrNastyOne had promised me for being the 50th member to sign up here had been credited to my account there. He is true to his word -- never had a doubt anyway as he made sure to keep me updated -- and it's hard to find stand up people like that these days. Good man, good job!

Thanks very much for the bonus, MrNastyOne! It's great being here and glad to be a member! A new fish just swam into your waters. . . Icon_cheers

and u a
    had any doubts lol . good people never go back on there words .congrats
    MRNASTYONE
    MRNASTYONE
    Admin

Post by MRNASTYONE Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:18 pm

The next $5 will be given soon I hope. I have the number picked out. cheers
    SycoSteve
    SycoSteve

Post by SycoSteve Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:58 pm

MRNASTYONE wrote:The next $5 will be given soon I hope. I have the number picked out. cheers
    Very cool, sir. Guess I'm out of the running for the next one A new fish just swam into your waters. . . Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:04 am